Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How To Get Rid Of Lcd Magnet Spots

sara_esse @ 2009-10-06T19:46:00


"Chapter One: I love New York, the idolized immeasurably .. No no, it is immeasurably better than the mythologized, here. For him, qualuncue season this was still a city that existed in black and white and pulsated to the great George Gershwin reasons.
Hmm, no, let me start over.
Chapter One: he was too romantic about Manhattan, as he was about everything else. Force was in the hectic bustle of the crowds and traffic ...
No, no, stale, stuff is stale!
.. Chapter One: I love New York, although he was a metaphor for the decadence of contemporary culture. What was difficult to exist in a society desensitized by drugs, loud music, on television, crime, garbage ..
No, too angry. I do not want to be angry .. .. .. Wait, there are! New York was his town, and I would always .


Maybe in about a year and something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment