Thursday, January 20, 2011

How Long Does A D & C Take

Personalism




Dear John, I know I have already
a blog, pretty much like this one, but here I can not write all the shit that I want, and if I start talking about fanfiction and books potteriani take me to the ass.
But this time I feel very Cazzaro probably want to escape reality because it is totally boring. Sunday I'll go visit my boyfriend's cousin who just got married. With family of my boyfriend in tow. Just think 'what fun. And during the week I have to deal with customers and colleagues crazy ass-licker. So
I have absolutely no need for recreation. And here I will, at the risk of sounding ridiculous.
I was a bit 'rusty with stories and fanfiction, but now I have enrolled in two contests, I'm venturing into an even with characters that I've ever used.
Let's hope so, in fact. Also because: I am ashamed to speak in public and is a limit to my limited policy, I can not play anything, and I do not like to go dancing. In summary: the only hobby I have is writing, and I can do quite well, apparently.
and then will also vent my delusions somewhere, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment