Friday, January 5, 2007

Timex Indiglo Clock Radio T619t Model Manual

Enjoyment nth

These are the small satisfactions that life every so often gives us.
Tiny joys, one at a time, add up to bringing emotion (including brain, but not only) and the peace of mind (in the only way that this can give). Wandering in

vivivi, after reading an interesting comment on Miami Vice (beautiful, dare I say) of [info] i_lovetherain , so I got in the unhealthy idea of writing Google Toolbar " Colin Farrell "and no, the case is not an oversight.

And here's what I find! O joy, or love ... Nirvana is coming!

I'm dying. Oh, I'm just dying.
Okay, do not push, you'll also see these masterpieces.

The site I found it by accident, then that is not a real site but a place where people collect their work done with various graphics programs, plus it is also interesting to look at, if not for the wonderful surprise that has delighted my eyes and totally captured my attention.

Here it is, the brilliant mind of some crazy fans like me love, our dear friend, upon waking in the morning, after spending the entire afternoon prior to eating potato chips and peanuts (just like the monkeys, yes): the plague.

And we go further, Ladies and Signor, here we see here our Colin in his normal version (with all the hair that stands out, as usual), but here we treat, this great genius graphics, with a future version which I think makes much Adriano Celentano, but what about ...

Finally, just because the hair's not enough, here in version rasta ... It is beautiful ...

Ok, my good deed for the day I did it the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment