Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lab One Diffusion And Osmosis Ap Biology

Back from hell

Hallelujah, I'm after the period in which leisure time was reduced to night (used to sleep), are practically free-_-I just do
the laboratory examination of the theater on Thursday, but now I no longer have to go home around 11 pm, past ... I hope. What makes me turn the ovaries is that they changed the date of Appeal to validate the review of psychology (27), in practice, another wasted day in Venice rather than to relax at home or Leon ...
But oh well.
At least two plays of Euripides dell'Alcesti went well and I avoided to stumble again in the spotlight EAR shame that we had a bad luck absurd in preparing this show, we had too unwell backstage last night XD I can
to make me go back and maybe start a Soul Silver Pearl, which does not satisfy me at all as to exit the game and most of my Pokédex sucks ° A ° * thinks of the 231 pokémon registered Soul Silver *
I cut my hair>.>


Pearl by msn:

Macha ~ A joyful sorrow writes:
* I've got long until the balls back
* * *- _-

0 comments:

Post a Comment