Friday, October 20, 2006

Jeffrey Dahmer Borderline

Test

And here's a pretty nice test, taken (I would say pilfered) from my partner Ranessa Slytherin.
Oh my darling, thanks for the loan, to make good. ^____^


1) If I were a month: January
2) If I was a week day would be: Sunday
3) If I were a time of day would be: eight in the morning
4) If I were a planet I would be: my, Uranus
5) If I were a sea animal I would be: orca
6) If I were an article of furniture would be: a three-seat sofa
7) If I were a sin I would be: Sloth
8) If I were a liquid I would be: Coca cola
9) If I were a tree: a fir
10) If I were a bird, a robin
11) If I were a tool would be: a ladle
12) If I un fiore sarei: un girasole
13) Se fossi un evento atmosferico sarei: neve
14) Se fossi un personaggio mitologico sarei: e che ne so!
15) If I were an instrument would be: a bass
16) If I were an animal I would be: a brown bear
17) If I were a color: Silver
18) If I were an emotion I would be: serenity
19) If I were a vegetable I would be: chard
20) If I were a sound I would be: the chirping of cicadas
21) If I were an item would be: Air
22) If I were a machine would be: A Dodge Viper (old model!)
23) If I were a song I would be: is there really to ask? O__O
24) If I were a movie would be: Too many
25) If I were a book would be: Memoirs of a Gheisha
26) If I were a food: Pizza
27) If I were a city would be: Paris
28) If I would have a material: Granite
29) If I were a taste: Sweet
30) If I were a scent I would be: Jasmine
31) If I were a word I would be: right?
32) If I were an object would be: censer
33) If I were a body part would be: a finger
34) If I were a facial expression would be: In love
35) If I were a school subject: History
36) If I were a character in a cartoon would be: Sakurazukamori
38) If I were a shape I would be: a circle
39) If I were a number would be: 6
40) If I were a direction I would be: center
41) If I were a 'Actress: Nicole Kidman
42) If I were a sweet tiramisu
43) If I were an ice cream flavor: Fedora (Buontalenti with bits of chocolate and hazelnuts)
44) If I were a teddy bear, a huge teddy bear
45) If I I would be a fruit: fig
46) If I were dog: my
47) If I cat: my stray cat, which passes to see
48) If it was too late: Run

0 comments:

Post a Comment