Friday, October 13, 2006

Mononucleosis Stomach Bloating

Cat Dreams and Fears

failing to want to work, I stopped to reflect.
to fuck more than anything else.



pondered sull'incongruenza and absolute randomness, as well as inexplicable, dreams and fears that live in our minds. But I do not
reference to dreams, meaning what we would do or the super large truck that I can afford SuperEnalotto if I win, I am referring specifically to images, sounds and sensations that our brain gives us during sleep: an alternate universe, I would say.

But, exactly, what our mind reminds us, when our defenses are down? Desires, thoughts, not analyzed in depth, a continuous random sequences and images or situations experienced during the period of our lives? Yet there are those who believe in a sort of scientific explanation for all this, even those who even begins to see possible futures or metaphors of dramatic events.
And I, I wonder ... but where is the truth?

This morning I woke up with a vague sense of unease, desperately seeking an explanation for what I had just seen: I was going to swing. And then? In many curious questions ... nothing, I say. Only that I was upside down, with the soil and sky as the earth as the ceiling ... and then? Now I ask myself. I imagine I surrounds the absolute silence. Answers?
Oh, there could be thousands, and I do not I will dwell on what they may be, that is what I answer is given to see if I was crazy or not, (including but felt a vague sense of omnipotence, but it was the last of my assumptions, I swear) also because I believe that many interpretations should be a feeling, then I'll stop here, but in your great culture and life experience, have you ever wondered where dreams can be born? Try to think with me.

and fears?
Well, since I have little fear of the dark (and not the oxen, those poor people like me also), but an uncontrollable fear. And the more that fear of the dark in a broad sense, mine is more a fear of what the darkness may hide: monsters, people, sounds, feelings. It happens, I noticed, when I find myself in environments that do not know and even if they are safe to be alone, I can not stay in the dark. In my house, this does not happen. But it is irrational. If you are certain of being alone, what should I be afraid? You know a hunted animal, with pricked ears, the hair stood up on his back and ready to shoot a porcupine? That's me. Other
fear (that no one dare to laugh!)? I'm afraid of bau bau in the closet ... here, I knew, I had asked anyone laughing ... Well, thanks a lot, eh?
You have fear of something, but so strong as to be not being able to live with that thing for more than ten minutes? What do you do in those moments? And as you seek to address these weaknesses?

At the end of all, the pressing question is, but because our brain fails us? Why do you put a fool, firing at random information?


ps to reconnect to a previous post: that movie is one of my many fears, uncontrollable, but I'm trying to deal with it. I would much rather the woof, but since you can not choose ... however, the foundation of the club shall, soon we will have an icon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment