Thursday, October 5, 2006

Should Your Cervix Be High Or Low Before Menst

one shot : - Back to you -

Title: Back to you
Pairing: Harry / Draco
Rating: G
Disclaimer: The characters and events of these stories are purely fictional and based on fantasy. The plot is loosely based on the saga of "Harry Potter" by JK Rowling (which holds the rights), which means that the characters are fictitious and do not really exist, and is written not for profit but for fun. My pleasure.
Genre: Drama

author notes: and here also my dramatic shot. There are many things to add, then I invite you to read.





was now three months since, on that cold January night, I walked away sneaking out of Hogwarts.

No one ever really knew why the famous Harry Potter had disappeared in absolute silence, without a trace of his sudden decision, and no I never tried. I knew that Dumbledore had given instructions to all, especially to the members of my house, not to worry about my destiny, I was in a safe place and that I would be back as soon as possible between the circle of my friends.

Actually I left because I felt the need to be a time in complete solitude. I went to France, the frantic search for a place where you can close your eyes at night without being forced to relive the atrocities that my sentence on the front, I restated every night.

Voldemort, during my absence, had made sure not to stay behind and had helped to create even more confusion into the magical world than it already was there, but then could not always be my problems, there were other people who were in charge of security of the world to which I belonged too. Precisely for this reason I took one, I hope, well-deserved holiday.

Sirius left me, left me alone without even time to give me a last hug, one last chat, as did almost every night now, without knowing that at last I was in love. Yeah, with all the problems that filled my life, it probably was not busy enough for a boy of 17 years, I also had to fall in love ... a boy ... of my enemy, someone who I hated for all the years I attended the Gryffindor house. You can well understand the reasons which led me to flee.

In those three months I did nothing but think. France is a beautiful country, I visited many places where one day return with the person I loved, and just in front of a beautiful marble statue, in a small square of a small country, almost at the gates of the capital, made my decision: after months and months of traveling in France, it was time to return. And

past ninety days I found myself on a small and fragile boat that slowly, I was bringing in my beloved school of magic, looking for a peaceful future, desperate for a person who returned my feelings.

How could I not fall in love with him, it was so obvious that sooner or later happen. Her eyes, her posture, her hands and her beautiful golden hair, I chained him to his heart and are no longer able to break free. It all started on Halloween night. I remember Dumbledore decided that year to organize a beautiful costume party, everyone enjoyed themselves, much less myself because obviously I must have the long face, even while everyone around me seem to enjoy the atmosphere that you felt happy in school .

At one point I saw him enter the hall. Never seen anything more beautiful. I know that I had under my nose for years and years, I know also that I hated him to death, as few were able to be hated, but at that moment I wanted to be there beside him and could accompany him in front of everyone, without having to worry about the comments of others.

Nobody ever knew what I carried in my heart, no one has ever said I was in love with Draco Malfoy.

Then, when I discovered that his father had come to take it and take it to the court of his Lord ... no, stop, do not imagine bizarre actions are not as brave as people tell or write books. I think I'm much more fearful of Malfoy himself, and in that situation I realized that I lacked the courage so much.

Three months ago, roughly, Malfoy Senior withdrew his beloved son from the school of magic at Hogwarts, and I said to flee. I did not know any more about him and even hoped to be able to know even a tiny fragment of his life.

Sorry, but seeing a destiny already decided to accept and rejoice in seeing the eyes of his father's smile, for me and my balance was too much.

Escape, the only solution. Staying in school was running the risk of meeting his friends, to see how everyone was proud of them elected in the first group, the chosen one, I would have known what he was doing and the people he killed. I would not have lasted more than two days.

Obviously even the Dean knew the real reasons that led me to seek refuge in southern France, but as I said before, after months of slow wandering in a foreign country, I was ready to return.

----------

After many hours of travel, I was back in the warm Hogwarts castle. I was not greatly my school.
First of all I went to say goodbye to Dumbledore, I wanted it to be the first to know about my choice to return. Just as I expected, his welcome was the warmest and, after having made me sit on your nice sofa, began to tell me what had happened in those three months, the massacre of You-Know-Who and his Death Eaters, though already know them, the growing fear that was rampant in the school, the motivation of my companions in the study when they learned of my unexpected death, the return of Draco Malfoy in the school complex.

He looked at me intently, the professor, and just like that day many years ago now, I asked a soft voice and calm if there was anything that I had to say. Err umanum east autem Diabolicum persevere. I was not going to lie again, not after my proof of cowardice, dating back only a few months ago.

"I know you do not approve, but I'm loving it.."

"I do not remember have you ever said that I would not have approved.".

"But it is going to do now.".

"I do not think.."

"So what I want to say? Why is she to tell me something, right?".

seemed to understand what I felt, the old teacher, and I just said not to worry. Why did I have? And now, because I had ... After

Halloween night, many years had passed, but did not remember most beautiful emotion to go down the stairs that would lead me in the Great Hall. That October night, I remember, I could not sleep a wink, and not for the reason you can imagine, just because I still could not accept that he felt, if only for a moment, the need to run and kiss my enemy, but , poor me, I still had not quite clear of that nature was the sentiment that bound me to him.

As the dinner hour, all my mates were sitting around their tables of their home, waiting for the dinner was served. I was sure that nobody was waiting for my return, if not just my real friends, those who had shared with me all the feelings and the mishaps that plagued the mind of a seventeen year old poor.
I opened the large door, I knew that everyone was on the other side. The silence weighed on the room and the windows looked like they were about to explode. Nothing moved, no one dared breathe. All eyes were on me, no one ate and Hermione could see from afar, without lifting her beautiful eyes from me, tried to close the jaw of Ron.

Dumbledore, sitting at the long staff table, smiled and waved me not to walk towards my table, but to deflect in the opposite direction.

still I can not believe I listened to his suggestion.

----------

'Yes, I'm heading towards you, do not look at me with those eyes of ice. I see the irony, but I sincerely hope you do not take too much fun of me, if we consider what is about to happen.
I do not know what to tell you, once you reach your table, and do not even know how bravely I'm pushing and shoving all your companions. I just want to reach, only to see you and talk to you, even just once. After
climbed huge mountains of flesh, I'm finally in front of your beautiful face.. '

"I'm back.."

"Yes, I see it, Potter.".

I smiled. Finally, after years, one of my greatest wishes had come true.

"What do you want, Potter by Malfoy?".

That certainly was his best friend, but he was sitting that he would recover well before the crack of a thoroughbred that pretty face that can be found.

"Blaise Sit down, let's hear what he has to tell us the fugitive.".

"I fled.."

"Oh no?".

"No.".

"And what would you have done more than three months ago, Potter, eh?".

"I came away ... but I have my right reasons.".

"Yes, certainly.".

His wry smile and the equally arrogant of his companions, I was putting in distress. I wanted so much turn and walk away from all of them, but I did not have the strength, not now, finally, I managed to get there.
I turned around, hopefully, to the table of Professors, obviously under instructions to Dumbledore, the students had removed their eyes wide open and their mouths wide open on what happened to the Slytherin table. I tried to look thin and the wise eyes of my Dean here and soon he looked up and smiled at me.

'Do not worry, Harry. It accomplishes that for which you have returned '. ohibò, even now I could feel it in my head?

I could not help but give him back his smile warm and full of affection that I had thrown a few seconds before. He was right, I had returned to a specific reason and I had every intention of reaching my goal.

"Stop Malfoy.".

"To do what, sorry?".

"to base your amusement on me.."

"Ah ... and what should I do with you, then?".

"What you certainly do not.".

"Potter ... so I understand, you have come here from France, asking not only for the most mocked?".

"No, not alone ... wait a minute, how do you know where I was?".

I saw his eyes widen for a moment, then close in two thin slits probing, I could not believe, he was betrayed by his own words. He rose from his place and walked to the front door. Arriving at the door, he turned to me and beckoned me to follow him, I performed as a puppet, unable to think of something that was not the fact that I was moving away from the room with him, but I was not very convenient at the time, so complex not realizing that all courses of the dinner, arranged along the tables were still intact.

"So, I want to explain why you come back? Do not you enjoy your HOLIDAY?".

He stopped in the middle of one of the many corridors of the school. I had not even noticed, concentrated to keep my feet and my legs were moving like robots. The brain was empty, I did not know how to respond.

"Yes, of course I appreciated ..." I whispered, head bowed.

"So what we have to return this great?".

"No particular reason ...".

"Well, Potter, then you would be kind enough to explain why you have searched me before everyone else? Before your friends?".

I realized that the questions were complicated.

"Why should I tell you one thing, important ...".

"I'm all ears.."

"Actually no, first I must ask you a question, from which will be central to my explanation.".

I saw his eyes light up, I knew I loved the tricks of words and complicated situations, even if at that moment I wanted to avoid both with all my heart.

"Why did three months ago you left school with your father?".

"You really need an answer?".

"No, but I have heard.".

"There was the initiation, Potter, according to your brain from Gryffindor I could never fail?".

"No, certainly not, if you know your family. So, you have participated.."

"Well, of course.."

I felt defeated. Probably, I was just deluded, I hurt my calculations and put my wishes and my hopes for something that I already knew, did not have success. I turned to leave, I already got what I wanted, with the advantage of not having destroyed it with my hands, I should thank him for this ... One day, perhaps, I would have done well.

"Wait Potter.."

"What more do you want?" I replied impatiently, turning again towards him.

"I'm missing something ... you came to me looking and getting my attention, so you can not leave without telling me the truth.."

"I do not think, really, there is a need to tell the truth, I think you can sleep without this valuable concept.".

"True, but let me stress ... you do not you come to me just to know the reason for my expulsion. If I remember correctly, we were talking about your own..

"But my, how I think you might have understood, depends on your, so, after what I've confessed, I do not think is most important.." It

paused to reflect, by its way of realizing I could frown and raise, imperceptibly, the left eyebrow; shame not to know the nature of such movements on her pretty face.

"It's up to me ... thou art fled to me? "wondered in amazement.

" No, wait a minute, I'm not fled, nor for you..

"So enlighten me, instead of turning around the point. What has to do the my absence from school with yours? ".

" I can not tell you, I'm sorry. Put it this way, you have satisfied my own curiosity, and now we're even..

"Equal to what?".

"Of all the meanness and tricks that I've played in recent years, we're even in this sense.."

"With a simple answer, I even the score?".

"Yes."

Sorrse again, I knew that for him the speech was not closed, I knew I wanted to continue and that curiosity has always been one of the predominant features of belonging to his house.

"Well, Potter, let's sum up this absurd conversation. Three months ago, my father joined me here at school to take me to Malfoy Manor, where we know both what I expected, at the same time you will walk away, disappearing for three months and only now coming back to tell me that these two things are connected . Would you explain to me what? ".

" Do not you get yourself? ".

" I want you to tell me, Potter..

He walked to the window that looked out on the Quidditch pitch. He opened with little sensitivity And with a little jump, settled on the edge "So? I'm waiting for a response. And go ahead calmly, I have all night..

Unfortunately, from where I was, I could not see his face. The moon behind her shoulders, perfectly illuminated the hallway and his back, hiding my eyes on her sweet face.

"I want a favor from you, Malfoy, before I left.."

"... go where?".

Way. I decided to leave this school and, in general, the entire magical world. I want to return to the old days and a mean Muggle life, until the time comes to face my enemy.. "

"Why?".

"Because this way of life I must close" lowered his head again, I could not admit my emotions, looking into his eyes.

"You must close You are not happy to be who you are?".

"No.".

"I see ... well, now ask me this favor, before you say goodbye." I sensed in her voice as a note of disappointment, sadness and pain. At that moment, I thought that I was just deluded.

"Discover the arm.".

"How?".

"I want to see.."

"See what?".

"brand.".

"What mark?".

"Stop; quell'oscenità show that you have tattooed on me.."

"We do not think so.."

I went to where he was, sitting on the balcony. The violently grabbed my arm, but as I could well imagine, the boy rebelled.

"Come on, let me see this thing.."

"No, Potter, keep your hands away from myself.."

"I do not think you are in position to argue.".

"In fact I'm not going to argue with you ... and stop pulling.".

"Look, you run the risk of flying below ...".

"Exactly, so let me ... no ... hey ...".

As might be expected to happen, we fell both on the ground, fortunately on the side deck. Rack your brains. What is the most inconvenient that jumps to mind, where we could find at that time?
Lying on top of me showed no signs of moving. He looked at me eyes surprised, frankly I hope it was for the position and not because of anything she felt pressed against her legs.
After a few seconds I smiled and leaned toward me, reaching my lips and connect with her.
I never thought it could happen.

"Why?"

whispered "Because if you waited, did morning.."

"You said you had all the time.".

"Yes, but I prefer to pass it in other ways, rather than listen to a nerd who tries to speak.."

Despite our speeches, we were always lying on the cold floor of that dark corridor. I still could not understand what I was going on. I was back for just a silly attempt, leaving the humiliation already convinced that I was going to meet him I was not expecting anything more than a good laugh, but we were there lying on the floor, arm in arm with our lips glued.

"I never thought to do that.".

"Really, Potter?".

"Yes, but stop calling me that ...".

"Harry ...".

shivered in front of a similar pronunciation of my name.

"What do you think to get up from here ... the floor is cold and you're heavy ... Draco.".

He rose from my body, and with some small movement tremendously elegant sensual and stood up, and I swear that never in my life felt so cold as the moment when his body broke away from mine. I also got up and without saying a word, took my hand and walked towards the grand staircase.

"Where do we go, Draco?".

"In the room that Dumbledore has prepared us, it seems obvious.."

Obvious ... as obvious? I do not know anything, how was it possible that Dumbledore knew what happened that night would be and where we could have gone in search of solitude and intimacy?

"I told myself.."

"How?".

"I knew you would come back sooner or later, and I simply Dean asked if he could keep a room free to use, when the great San Potter had deigned to return..

"And why gliel'avresti requested?".

"I do not understand myself?" .

I found myself blushing like a stupid little girl with the first experiences. The reason that Draco did not want me to confess it was quite clear yet, although it was apparent I would have liked to hear it from her sweet lips.

"Soon." .

"What? Since you have the ability to read minds? ".

" Since I started attending this school ...".

"But then you always had the ability to read in my head..

"No, it is true that I have always had the ability, I have always done."

this then ... He always had what I read in the pumpkin puree, and as if nothing was, I came to say that he had always done and it was never pulled back. Then, of course, he also knew why I left that night in January.
lifted her face up to meet his gaze. He stopped in front of a door and was watching me, smiling lovingly.

"Where are we?".

"This is a room that Dumbledore has always kept under lock and key. I do not know why, in his mind can not penetrate, I just know it is a room very nice, kept for important events, and this I'd say it is..

I kissed him again, before I answer I could. I could not help but keep your eyes open while kissing me, I could not even I believe the luck that was going on, I had to see to be able to accept. In the end, when I felt her tongue, gently touched my lips to be allowed to pass, I realized that it was time to close your eyes and let go to the sensations that I knew, I would have won.
As I imagined, Draco was exceptional. The way you move sensually his tongue in my mouth and the reaction it was causing in my body, they so that my knees buckled and my mind fades.

Always off without me, and moved toward the door with his free hand, the other was busy holding up the boy clinging to him, opened it for us to get in that famous room.
Though reluctantly, I could warn him, he parted from me and closed the door behind me. With a gentle movement of the wand, the candles were lit and the room cleared, and I could see what Dumbledore had kept hidden for years jealously.

I have no words in my personal vocabulary, explanatory enough to be able to describe the beauty of the room. It was as if it had been furnished only in anticipation of that one moment.
Imagine you what best suits you and after you have managed to put together within four walls, furniture, jewelry and more beautiful than your imagination can create burning, amplified even further the concept of beauty that it came out.
At this point, only remotely, you'll know what I felt.

"I wanted to see, do you?".

Frankly, I had almost forgotten that he was with me in that room. I turned to the guy next to me with beaming eyes and sheer love and passion, I could not help but keep what I felt for him after a show of that caliber.

"Draco, this room is wonderful..

"I know precisely why I brought you here, I thought it was the thing that comes closest to yours, of beauty"..

I was about to collapse in her arms. Del I had no more need to tell me what she felt for me after that little confession.

"Well, I want to see or did you forget?".

"What?".

"The mark on my arm ..

His eyes became suddenly serious, consequence of the fact that I was going to show the cause of all evil, mine and yours. I nodded, slightly, but he seemed to understand. He looked down, I think I would look into eyes while they worked out the brand, and began to roll up the sleeve of his nice shirt.
arrived almost at the shoulder, however, there was no trace of the tattoo.

"Where ..." I whispered, aghast, holding my gaze on his face.

"Did you really think I would have marched?".

"But I thought ...".

"You thought wrong, Harry.."

I collapsed in his arms and began to mumble words without much meaning, but he seemed to understand what I felt, and gently stroking her hair, took me to the big bed in the middle of the room so I could spread on the bright golden quilt.

"Do not cry, my love, are not a Death Eater and I'm not gonna leave you alone, never again, not now that I finally in my arms and I can tell you how much I love you..

again surprised me. I ran like a rabbit every three months, looking refuge in a foreign country because of an unrequited love that I thought impossible. After a long stall, I became convinced that it was time to return and I was ready to drop his pants and mock me by anyone but to confess all, and yet, despite my beliefs and my good intentions, in the end the decisive moves had made all my companion.
What happened on that soft bed in the room more luxurious and comfortable I've ever seen, con il ragazzo più affascinante e dolce del quale mi potessi innamorare, lo lascio alla vostra fantasia, non starò qui a raccontarvi quanto quella notte sia stata speciale.
Sappiate solamente che per molte ore ci siamo amati, per molte volte mi sono lasciato prendere dalla sua passione e per molte altre volte ancora sono stato io a prendere lui. Ed ognuna di queste volte è stata cento volte più ardente e coinvolgente della precedente.

Quando poi, la mattina successiva, ancora molto assonnati, ci presentammo in Sala Grande tenendoci per mano, fu molto imbarazzante scoprire che ognuno degli studenti di Hogwarts era a conoscenza di quello che provavamo l'uno per l'altro, ritrovandoci ad essere gli ultimi ad averlo capito.
And even better, I can confess, was when my love, Draco Malfoy, hugged me in front of everyone and kissed me as only during the night had been allowed to do, making me almost fall on his chest, forcing me to cling to her body fully to avoid falling.

----------

Ten years have passed since that wonderful and unforgettable day.

years have passed and nights of boundless love of uncontrollable passion. We loved and we stayed close even when the war loomed over our lives, even when Dumbledore fell in battle and our guide and our protector has forsaken us, we stayed close even when my friends were killed by anger and madness of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Before Hermione, then Ron and Neville, Seamus, and finally all the other boys belonging to my old house. We stayed together even when Zabini sacrificed himself for his life, the love he felt ties, a love that Draco had never understood, or reciprocated.

The love we had for each other has always allowed us to move forward and to face all the dangers and difficult situations that confront us with destiny, with courage and determination we managed to get to see an end.
I remember the evening we returned to the base of the Auror and Draco, with fatigue, but still with that deep love that everyone now had come aware, she hugged me and comforted me, trying in vain to lighten the heavy burden that I carried on the shoulders for years. Then he loved me and caressed me, making me forget for a few moments, during the day that tested my eyes had seen. And never once has sought attention and was always ready to give me everything I needed, without ever asking anything in return. Yet he fought beside me, he was also forced to confront the evil that we all were constantly subjected, but never once has freed his mind and was left to despair as it often I did.

And many times he asked me what I wanted from my life at the end of battle, victorious when we were released from our duties. And I watched in disbelief in front of so much hope and confidence for tomorrow, and he reassured me, shook my hand and I swore that whatever happened, would have remained at my side, I would have never left.

The future is everything for us, told me the night after making love, and I, poor dreamer, I believed him and I clung to the illusion of a peaceful life, a prosperous future, without dangers or threats.

Long months have passed since the final battle, to say that I had actually ended the nightmare that will last into twenty-seven. Yet when I finally breathed a sigh of relief, with my feet in front of the lifeless body of Tom Riddle, after hours spent to fight against him and his crazy magic, I turned around, but Draco was not there with me.
After the battle, when the conclusion of years of war without mercy, without compassion, I could scream to the world my victory, I found in front of my eyes the most terrible truth.
And I cried, I cried like I never was able to do. The despair that I had never actually tried it, took me in that moment when I saw his body slumped to the ground, it did not move.

was explained to me, between a scream and another who had died from exhaustion. He had used all his powers to create a kind of protective shield that saved me, in part, from the attacks of Voldemort. He had surrendered only when we finally saw my enemy fall to the ground.

Many times I tried to commit suicide, do not hide it, but only now, after months and months before her death, I can say that finally the time has come.

I hope I do not make me hate him with this act, except that I realized, all that kept us together and now I can not prove, does not make me get on with my life, as he surely would have liked and hoped. We

in April, the month of spring, and I'm back here, at Hogwarts, once beautiful castle, now in ruins, to search for to remember our first moments together and live again, his eyes are worn out and desperate, what happened in the best years I can remember, before the war began.
Walk quietly in the basement, a little 'less dark and gloomy, the school. Often encounter cracks or even holes in the wall that allow me to see the sun, even if I am feet below ground.

Trace those same corridors of my fellow Slytherin, years ago, they crossed to go to their rooms, and June, after much hard work to rebuild what was once the true structure, the prefect of the room, his own room, where, After two months we were together, he gave me, and you've got, that little gold ring on his finger that still harbor.
The emotion that was able to give me at that moment, I will never forget, it was something amazing and unique, special and for years I relived in my mind, in the solitude of our house.
climb to the tallest tower, the stairs are very poor, but I can still reach the top.

Fortunately, even if the castle is destroyed, the surrounding landscape is still breathtaking, just as I remembered when I attended the most famous school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Again, as on that day a decade ago, it's me that I must return to him. It 's always been a person who liked to be try and woo.
Open a window has never been so beautiful, and flying never been so liberating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment