Friday, November 3, 2006

Change Tonner For Samsung Scx-4521f

Aidlyn The first stone - a nick, so many memories

I would be more nearby. I wish there were all these miles between us could do it, would create a bridge that takes me directly there in your city.

I wish I could hug when you need me, I would not only having to console and help with words, cold and written on a page in Word. I would like to tell you how special you are heading, how I love you, because these two years and more, I have filled with warmth and affection.

I confess that, kept in my heart, I think you're the best friend I've ever met, that everything we said has helped me to grow and become more mature, a girl better.
I just want to be able to join a little 'more of your world, and you mine.
For the moment I'm happy with what we have, but do not believe that I give up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment