Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Free Kates Playground Full Sets Kates Playground?

A journey through the labyrinth of the mind

Original title: Stay
Genre: Thriller, Drama Production
:
U.S. 2005 Director: Marc Forster

Cast: Ewan McGregor, Bob Hoskins, Ryan Gosling, Naomi Watts

Rating: 9.0




I have read many reviews, negative and positive about this film.
I'll tell you my personal opinion.

As you can see from the vote that I gave - very difficult for me to give such a high score a movie - I really liked this film, after a negative opinion of my mother, me, in all material respects, pleasantly surprised.

colorful expression of my mother "is a bullshit" is due solely to the fact that he did not understand the ending, then, for this was a must see.
I fell in love immediately, realizing that the first final so hard (not even my boyfriend has understood), or at least only give my own interpretation, and greatly appreciate the excellent work of the director, actors and screenwriter, as well as of that magician of photography.

Speaking of the plot, I find it amazing and appasionante, crushing the viewer in a vice between dream and reality, bringing the mind of the beholder though most do not understand what he is selling is really what is happening or just some kind of vision.

Everything takes place within a few days, during which the psychologist Sam, abetted by his girlfriend with a dark past, seek in every way to save his patient, Henry, played by Ryan Gosling is exceptional, which has threatened to commit suicide the very day of his 21st birthday, following in the footsteps of his idol. A crazy race against time that ends in a dramatic way, but the ending, in my opinion, was a unique experience that leaves a bitter taste, but to savor every minute. The

visual details are wonderful.
Scattered throughout the film, which suggest that there is indeed something odd (again, but also in many other places, we see right now a remarkable resemblance to The Sixth Sense), but the normal routine with promoting the protagonists, diverts the mind from those that are, in fact, obvious clues. The film then is full of those who, in my opinion, are the must dell'illogico behavior of our brain, objects and situations that we find in our dreams and we do not know to whom to give a full explanation, repeated and random objects, for no apparent reason their collocazone, phobias and fears that arise when our barriers fell, a sense of loss and inability to go-go.

course, for fans of the genre and who knows at least a minimum Freud, this film is littered with pitfalls and stuffed with cabbage and have to say about the writer, the director and the world is falling apart. I am sure that it is full of details and explanations illogical, poorly understood and poorly rendered on screen, but the film, an end in itself, or on the ignorant like myself, is sensational.

Speaking of the actors.
premise now that I just do not like Ewan (Nasty, have mercy on me), and Naomi Watts, after the terror that made me try it with The Ring, I find it hard to look a long time but, despite not I have never liked them, I have always appreciated their work, except of course for the questionable interpretation of Obi-Wan. In this film, however, does not give the best of themselves, giving life to the characters normal enough, without big words, a bit 'flat to be honest. Who I am deeply impressed, however, with his performance and his character was, as I said before, Ryan Gosling, in its frenzied and chaotic madness, carried out with consistency (much appreciated, seeing the world in which travel), a character difficult and confusing, with an urgent desire to die, but who seeks redemption and, perhaps, lost in an alternate world, built with his own hands. What

that the protagonist creates, in the instant before he died in the real world is like a journey that takes her mind, searching for something, perhaps, or just posting random images to its owner, without explanation and without a end. But this is not what ultimately interested in the plot that, absolutely, does not point to a brain to understand how it behaves in the moment before you stop working, or at least, while resting, but must only what happens when we are not aware of it, just remember that in the morning.

For this reason, I agree with those who go against this film, accusing the director to turn over in his grave that great genius of Freud, is not Forster wanted to do: he did not think to understand the world of dreams, nor to reveal the entire universe who knows what a great truth. I do not think this was his goal, I guess he just wanted to put on screen a dream, amplifying, of course, all those details that in reality we do not see or remember, all with tricks to gorge on movies, also to draw a plot and a profit.

The photograph, of course, is perfect. Frames at the right time the details right, sometimes you see only in passing some details, yet you seem to have seen them for hours, then when you find yourself in front of them. The lights, the shadows and reflections in the final game of the movie are very beautiful, great for absolutely. Many of you only think that this film was shot on a tight budget. Maybe so, maybe put together a bunch of pictures, even of poor quality, only to begin offering the usual B-movie hackneyed. There is that this is so, I do not know and do not care. In my opinion, was fabulous, even though the special effects were not perfect and the plot points had not well developed.

Finally, in the film are all the typical stereotypes of the dream, masculated in a workmanlike manner, without making the film heavy or boring. Who of us has never happened in a dream, to move from one room to another, without remembering what was in the middle? Or how many Sometimes an 'image that was impressed during the day, we find everywhere in our fantasy dream? And details on which we focus, as we wander lost in a boundless valley? Notes

negative?
At the moment, I saw only once and a while ago, I was only one. The finish, not the final general of the film, I mean just the last three or four scenes, here, for me, we could also avoid the. There are very good and I appreciated the film much more if it were not. They are not that bad, just that the film is dramatic, all focused on a mental journey of Henry, we do not really see the link to to force their mess two the same, I mean Ewan and Naomi.

I recommend a bit 'at all, there are types of people more or less set, and if you do not like, however, do not blame me, I would stay there very badly, because what I appreciated. Ah, do not get so emotionally involved with a film from the good old days of the first Saw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment