Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Los Hombres De Paco Series Watch



Original title: Daredevil
Genre: Action
Production: 2003 U.S.
Director: Mark Steven Johnson

Cast: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner, Michael Clarke Duncan, Colin Farrell , Jon Favreau

Rating: 2.0



And here is the first stone that will contribute to the destruction of quell'inetto Colin Farrell. And of course I could not miss the appointment, given that one of My buddies gave packages, citing an excuse of all questionable. But do not focus our attention on such silly red tape, rather we think to review, oh what an honor, this masterpiece of Hollywood.

Definitely the most useless movie I've ever seen. One moment, let's not exaggerate, the second chapter in the saga of the Pirates take all my applause, but this was a little gem last night, and forgive my beautiful sweaters in their drawer, has claimed that I looked for strength.

of Marvel characters I do not mean much, but I know who is Frank Miller. His genius and his pencil gave birth to a cartoon character on the most important one may remember. And if he, the film version was put into safe hands, this one really disappointed in everything. Yet, from what I read around, Daredevil was certainly the most loved by the audience: the wait for this movie must have been heartbreaking.
The plot is rampant, not only in the sense of the word, so fast paced and, above all, that overwhelms you and, eventually, there you got a bat.

I state that the film I started to follow him when the child prodigy was already older and had his first encounter with the beautiful Elektra, so my review will be very brief and tralascerĂ  detailed account of the plot. However, I do not think of remain with nothing to say.

As mentioned, the plot is not explanatory enough. Everything goes by the force of inertia, bringing the buonaccione to get his revenge and, oh God that paladin, not stained with blood, when it is ahead of his final enemy, choosing rather to leave it in the meal justice. A hero who lives by night, eating and revenge rests in a sarcophagus: at one point I thought to go over there to see the young Harker, notebook in hand.

Obviously, boring next to Ben, could not miss the aide, in this case a better choice Elektra, in my opinion, only the strong resemblance to the original paper, which loads the male hormones that just enough. But even suppose this to be a character that certainly deserved more than the five minutes devoted to his training, which shows us "what is good and what is handsome, no, not his firm buttocks.

So, on balance, the side of good, there are two really dumb. She, perhaps, a little bit you save, but he ... Oh God, I have no words. Expressiveness worthy only of Ben Affleck. And I apologize if there are people in love for this actor, but his face is a mask of wax, this is not raining there.

But we want to move on to analyze the bad guys? Oh, yes.

And then to do the most evil villain, we have Michael Clarke Duncan, who make these parts I just do not see him there at all. I will remember him best, like Green Mile, but in the bad boss, who was born and raised in the Bronx ra crime and corruption, boh, a bit out of place 'with the image I had created him. However, for the time he has been granted, is what he does too, considering who only appear every now and then, dressed in full tailoring and in the end, to fight Ben, where he lost in two seconds.

And here to you, the better his estate, our dear, very nice, Colin, in this film, it appears to the best of his ability.
Fully struck, paranoid, with the establishment to throw darts and scared to death (totally misunderstood) the enemy it faces, is not followed much in the development of the story, but I do not understand where I was born this visceral terror to the hero in swimsuit. When it appeared, pulling darts without even looking (oh, how much arrogance) and strictly by the center every time, I was already sbellicando laughter. But I had not even seen the rest:



There seems a clear invitation? That bersagio imprinted on his forehead, does not encourage you to try, with a bow and arrows, to do downtown? As soon as I saw him, his hands began to itch, I thought of having to punch the TV with something, a cleaver, one of my katanas (no, never infected by dirty blood) and try to crack that skull in half.
and sky, it's usually totally bad with those eyebrows protruding here could not make him wrong worse. I do not want
averted further on his pitiful acting, which seems to me to shoot the red cross, but Santa Cleopatra, here is the bottom, is totally unable to give depth to a character.
And when he flew down, smashing a window of a church, right right on the hood of a car, my heart leapt, filling of deep joy, reaching the peace of mind.

The film is over, I laughed a lot and I thought "oh well, it's bullshit, you can not look, but at least it's over and I managed to watch a whole movie with one of Farrell social evil "and do not, ladies and gentlemen, we have a sequel, made just after the closing credits, the most useless of all film and totally stupid and ridiculous.
hospital room, a complete idiot bands and covered with patches, which goes some way to cast a fly that buzzes around. And how does it? makes you wonder? But simple: it takes a syringe and attach the fly on the wall.
The film ends, finally, by gloating idiot above all to be able to do more in the center, cries while (hopefully only is exhaling its last breath) "Bull." Glad he .

0 comments:

Post a Comment