Thursday, January 11, 2007

3rd Birthday Thank You Messages



repeating the words on these pages have heard, but slightly incorrect:

"Ignorance flares, oh my readers.

I can not believe. Not even an hour in the company of people of culture medium-low and this is what happens: you do not know how, do not know why, but you find yourself away before you seize the hysteria.

I was eating like every Thursday and Friday in the company of my father and his merry gang, in a tavern in the old old, full of history and tradition, with tables close and so small that in the end, you end up talking with those who do not know, surrounded by persons of my father, or so, sipping my first course, tasks that are too intense and wonderful for me to pay attention to something else, here I come to the ear Troy the word ... uhm, I say, this can also be expected bucatini.

overflights on the first comment ( "beautiful, so I Brad not imagined even in my dreams ") and I am about to hear the rest.

" ... I heard it was full of errors ... " heard?!
" ... I, too, say they do not reflect the work of Virgil ... " uhm?
" ... yes, well, think that Achilles and Patroclus were not cousins, but they cheerfully inchiappettavano ... " inchiappetavano happily?
" ... and Achilles was not in love with the Trojan, eh eh eh " eh eh eh what? " but if the raped day in and other things, eh eh eh " eh?

step further, I I say, skip a few sentences, these petty details, and we feel where are we going. I know what they pulled off and continue on that road ...

"... I think that in ancient times it was difficult to find men who were with men, why do not they put in the movie, because it was not important ..." how?
"... not like now, now you will banging everywhere these fags, yeah, like that movie with cobo ..." what? Who are the cobo? Brothers of the dresser, the ones that we all have in our bedrooms? or you are related to sworn and you have also begun to call cobo-ghe right for sympathy? "... I have not even seen me certain things make me feel, but not you can do certain things, no, no ... "

" ... that if you make a historical film, you can not pull the sfondoni as those that are in Troy ... " the first person I met world that still did not understand that Troy is NOT a historical film "... then that figure we do, to say false things through a film that everyone will see ... as if I was doing a movie in Tuscany saying that they found the remains of the Etruscans and passages, rather than the Romans ... understood, they would arrest me ... " what? how? but we are still in Tuscany, no, wait, we would arrest me. For him, therefore, it is wrong to say that the Etruscans were in Tuscany ... oh well.

"... I think a lot historical film was Gladiator, that yes he knew of the historical ... " uh, the phrase" knew of the historic "I worry about ... you think that means? exactly what we mean when we say that a film know history?
"... yes, and that guy who tried to do the bullfighter in the arena, what is really a great actor ..." but where are over? in the middle of the henhouse? ... The bullfighter?

"... those of you who saw the Crusades? Well, that too was beautiful, yes ... " Yeah, right.
" ... even though, in my opinion, even in this there have been a lot of nonsense ... I have not seen it eh, but I guess ... eh, these directors should read a bit 'of books before making the blockbuster ... " them, eh?
... right, then our children go to see them come home and diverted ..." ok, here I hit rock bottom. What it means to come home "diverted"? At best, go back ignorant, but I do not think diverted; what he was referring to this funny little man?

I was getting up to go away, my meal left in a red pulp, when I reached the ear the magic word.

"... I, then, a few nights ago I saw a ball that Alexander ... do not tell you ..." ah ah, I can tell, I can say that? no, I'm holding "... then it was clear as water that you want to do other things, to handsome ... " still do not put your mouth" ... I do not even know that Alexander the Great, but this movie opened my eyes ... " oh God, I'm feeling bad " ... eh eh , I also opened my eyes, that fustaccione Colin Farrell ... "alt , without any. Here is my sacred duty to intervene. I feel like a nurse when I hear these clear expressions of self-destructive folly. My face was be a form of disgust, because the lady turns to me and asks ... But you Daniel, have you seen Alexander? If I remember correctly, you're passionate about history ... what about? ".

" I do not watch some shit. "And excuse the term vulgar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment