Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Labor Day Baby Shower Cake Quotes

Betrayed and beaten to death. In the words of that great magician

A small note, a brief comment to put knowledge you and I vent.

few nights ago I was betrayed by those dearest to me that, under the guise of dinner meeting between the relatives and can not be justified in my hate, forced me, and I would like to reiterate that the verb used, however, does not fully satisfy my sense of powerlessness, to see that movie.
Fortunately, with the excuse of a fintissimo falling asleep suddenly, I could watch only one hour ... but it was also terrible.

The worst moment? I was commenting on the scenes of Alexander as a young man, when my mother asks me for an explanation. I turned toward her and with the corner of my eye I see my boy opens his eyes and said, "oh-oh." I turn with confidence towards the screen and I almost feel bad: the child had grown up, oh, in the worst way.
I found myself in front of a Colin Farrell horrible with that hair and obscene excess in the usual fluff. A disgusting inhumane. However

. I ran away, do not be waiting for me to see how it goes forward and what had been until that moment was enough. Mom, my love, never let me one more thing, if you please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment