Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cheats For Dune Buggy Game Cheats

Something that lack of interest to you ...

The title is both spoken and I leave it on purpose.
This post does not help anyone, but just guibilo give free rein to my satisfaction and my staff, I could not shut up and keep everything inside the stomach.

E 'arrived. Yesterday afternoon, in the office, the doorbell rings and enters a vision of this man, his blue cap and blue shirt (all in coordination) with a bulky package in his hand asking me ... Ohhhhh ... I'm here, I'm here!
I open the package and what I find inside? This


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What happiness has spread to my little heart. I'm never ready for these emotions ...

Flora, if you go around here, well, what about ... finally I have it too.
Congratulations to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment