Friday, February 19, 2010

Dora's Backpack Pattern

Jigeiko, grueling workouts, friends and sempai unusual

For health reasons, I had to stop Kendo for some time.
I took this week, and I must admit that I was quite rusty.
I swear, I felt my arms tired after just four jigeiko!
O_O And I could not quite right to strike ... ç_ç

I solve this problem!

Absolutely.

But once again, I realized how lucky they are to be happened in my dojo ...
workouts are pretty tough, but it's always nice to get in the dojo, all healthy, joke and tease!

why I love my Nakama and my sensei!

And I feel a deep admiration for our sempai, Fra-kun.

I thought yesterday while we were engaged in jigeiko, the fourth in a row (my death ^^''''').
is really a boy out of the ordinary. All
in there they are, yet the sempai has a weird behavior, especially, that reminds me so awesome O_O Ikenami Ryunnosuke

was the first impression I had when I saw the very first episode of Ryunnosuke Shinkenger to me ; happened under the eyes ...

are temperamentally alike.

Wrong maybe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment