Thursday, December 16, 2010

Inserting Jpeg Into Autocad

You love me, Siwon?!

TITLE: You love me, Siwon?
AUTHOR: Nora ~
GENRE: Oneshot (?) Most likely will have another chapter to finish it (because not all LOL)
RATINGS: PG (?) And no sign of NC 17
Disclaimers: No character is mine.
PAIRING: Siwon / Heechul ~
NOTE: start by saying I wrote it the night of my birthday (and I honestly did not remember that my birthday I was at home to write, but oh well XD) do not promise anything let this be known, is not the whole thing is great but I just wanted to post because it was something different from the usual JongTae I do .. So I hope you like it too (OCG) / ~ ♥

"What have you this evening?" Spun her back to me, was the most hated thing in the world!
The PTO and the rolling of weight to me,
"tell me what got into you today?" Kept her face turned down, I could not see it in those terms made me sick.
gently took his hands and squeezed. "Please tell me I'm crazy"
"let loose" took away the plot the hands and fell to the ground with their backs to the wall, was seriously hurt this time, but what could I do?! I did not know why all this sadness pet and I can not help without a good and valid reason.
I let myself go and I squatted down next to him at all costs I wanted to know what had happened or what was taking at that time,
WANTED TO KNOW IF THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS was me!
"Heechul can not keep his nose all the time" I saw a tear streak down his sweet face. He was beginning to cry, but he instinctively embraced
dropped his arms at his side, I felt a fool.
"I love Siwon?" A shiver through my whole back, it was a question that most unusual of him.
"Heechul you know what I think"
"I love Siwon?" But no words came out of my mouth were like paralyzed in the throat, as I had the vague feeling that someone has put in the middle of our history.
hated our friends! I hated our band! They did not accept the fact that I had fallen in love with Heechul!
"I love Siwon?" Kept me the same question for the past five minutes, increased his tears as he spoke to me and my voice
disappeared more and more.
"Well I got it" He jumped up and walked towards the exit door .. and I let go, pulled her head back and put my hands through his hair had become completely stupid or what? It is yet another little-seated and Heechul not see it-now even more my conscience speaking, slowly I'm getting too crazy. WELL. -Do you remember Hecchul going away-but I nevertheless I was doing strange stories in my mind with my conscience and I was still crying on the ground
-ORDER-lifted and a little voice told me that I started to feel, so torn by this situation that I got up and runs away in search of my boyfriend, even if I could ever consider such.
I caught her golden hair from a distance, raced up to him and dragged him into the first room free backstage.
"I love Heechul and will always love you, but please do not make me suffer any more than what you have?" Grabbed me by the hips and pulled me if squeezing a strong, almost
I was short of breath. It lasted little more than half a second and behold, our tongues intertwined. Every kiss was like the first.
"Not here Heechul"
"I felt like, from there take a moment and we do not feel" and how to resist a look like that?
"If We're stuffed peck you know? "
" mmb Siwon my good fried "pushed me against the wall and start doing what I feared, began to kiss her neck before moving to the mouth and finish his neck, but again
this time went down to the belly.
"I'm hating right now do you know?" "Do you like it so much when I do" "why do you hate more and more"
I felt a strong pressure on my pants, I looked down and saw Hecchul a non-excited a little more.
"But if we wait to go home? Sai on the bed are more convenience "
" But I want to do it now, even standing is comfortable you know? "I wanted to convince the fact that if we discovered we were in utter crap,
a scandal in the Super Junior at this time was not exactly a the best ideas but .. I could not resist taking the weight and lay the Sulo.
"You let go I see you were stretched more than a guitar string"
"I hate you damn"
"I think quite the opposite haha" that damn laugh knew what excited me.
I sat down on his belly, to unbutton his shirt and slowly discover that his perfect body.
"You start the game" and then lick their lips, felt his excitement to push on his pants, do as he wants at this point. Even took off my clothes and stood in
of boxer while he was left with virtually everything except the shirt that was now who knows how far-flung corner of the dressing room.
"Siwon?" I recall from my thoughts "NOW" he said as he pointed with his eyes his erection. I hesitated for an instant and he saw it, "Have you already forgotten how to"
took my hand firmly and put it in his pants "From here I'll leave you my love "took his member in her hands and started to excite my little man.
was coming and with it a moan but stopped him in time, putting a hand over her mouth to stifle the scream,
"I am doing it for you then avoid being discovered," I said with much anger, too because he knew that I did not do it in the dressing room where, above all, there were
all our friends out.
fact is that I wanted to attend to so I took off my boxers, that they went to keep company to the shirt, I also take him all that remained
and began serious work. Penetrated into him without hesitation "Plane stupid that you're hurting me" the words choked her with little kisses, our bodies intertwined
but suddenly we heard a noise, I personally did not want to hear. NOT AT THAT TIME!
"anyone?" Continuing to knock on the door violently.
"do not you dare say a word I said, whispering into the ear of Heechul
" and if you come in? "
" you'll see does not fit "we heard the door open slowly.
"BUSY" screamed the moment and the door closed.
"where were we?"
"AAH giving up" I took off and went to pick up all my clothes from the floor, "Is that all?" I asked getting up too.
"I told you we do it quietly at home and after I played I left that room.

"but where did you go?" Donghae said as soon as I saw out of the dressing room "and, moreover, no shirt," he added when he saw that I was not part of the clothing.
"is a hot in here" I said as I tried to send me as much air as possible in the face with his hand,
"mmmh" his face was not comforting, I had discovered? She took my arm and began to walk quietly through the corridors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment