Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Polaris Snowmobile Suspensions



TITLE: My Love is Pain - Chapter 6
AUTHOR: Nora ~
GENRE: LongFic.
RATINGS: PG .
Disclaimers: No character is mine.
PAIRING: Jonghyun / Taemin ~
NOTE: This story truly has no rhyme or reason and do not even know I how I want to conclude or fast-forward * Gratt head * boh still see what comes out the next chapter ~ & hearts ;

I was ever convicted.
Why? Well it is little more than a month and whenever we had the chance, and I locked up inside
Taemin there somewhere (even uncomfortable at times) to heal our history of only
sex.



~ ~-I'm finally almost home, I thought as carefully peered out the window,
was a long time since I wandered way to Seoul, my dear old Seoul.
A hint of a smile appeared on my lips when I saw my mother on the edge of the door
waiting for his dear son.
"Thanks .." I paid the taxi who very kindly took me to my goal, I downloaded
luggage and went to dive into the arms of my mother.
"How are my mancaho Kim Jonghyun" his eyes to mention the tears, but hid
as only she could do.
"You too mom" one of many, if not the only sincere hugs I gave in this last period
.
My life was made up of lies, lies, and all the stuff you say to your friends to
hide a secret .. Well I became a liar.
But I do not want to think about my private life, I do not think about work especially
not want to think about the person called Lee Taemin.
"Where is Daddy?" was the first thing I asked when I entered the house,
"your father is made to their work, however it is in the studio" the suitcase I laid in my room and immediately
I hurried to go to the studio to say goodbye to my old .
As I entered I was met by a strange smell, a mixture of Indian incense .. The usual turn
he used while working.
"Hello Dad" cried popping up behind him unexpectedly
"Ohh boy what brings you home? You've been kicked out of the band? "He had always been
contario to the fact that his son, not that I had joined a band like that ..
As a child I always said the crime in spite of all the singers but I did not give him
straight and went to take those samples and finally here I am in the role of Kim Jonghyun SHINee
member of one of the most famous (I think).
"No daddy, I came for the holidays that they gave us," she shrugged her hair
then returned to his work and I like a good and educated son left him to his task, without giving him so much trouble ..

I can greet him better later. Returning to the kitchen
another strange smell hit my nostrils (I think it was coffee). I caught a
brown hair, I'd say women.
"Jong you remember this girl," my mother dragged me by the arm in front of her figure
but also willing, I could not remember who he was and how long I could
know a girl like that.
"How can you remember her? was your best friend when you were little. There was
day you spent together and she does not "sgranai eyes was not possible, the girl I
are describing my mother is totally different, had the equipment and
was pretty ugly. No, that's not Ye Eun.
"Ye-ye eun? I was afraid to say that name, why?
Well, all of a sudden I felt I was done and I had left all alone.
There was no day that I received a call from or anything but I had completely abandoned
.
"Jonghyun It's me" you dodged the hair from his eyes and stood, even if for a few seconds,
captivated by her ethereal beauty.
"I did not think of .."
"to be here? Surprise "was cold as marble,
I deserved it after this long absence.


0 comments:

Post a Comment