Thursday, October 28, 2010

Full Length Robes With Zippers



Bho, non so questo blog cosa sta diventando ..
un muro del pianto
per quanto mi riguarda!
Le giornate passano e un vuoto dentro di me si opens up more and more ..
BUT WHY? Now I know it, I fucking hate all
just because I can tell it like it is I really deserve this!?
BETTER LIE and tell a lot of crap? No
tell me that I will do if you feel better and especially if you start again to consider me your friend an X ° D

However FINALLY I say finally, I know how to occupy my days
Subba .. Well yes I am also entered in the space of fansub * dies

Mabboh back to serious stuff ..
Tomorrow I have the task of English ancestry
* I want a beautiful 7 year ECCAZZO want it
I deserve it * How
dreams will be gone to history?
If I still laugh but I do not say anything
is my secret and the task.

How many times I'm feeling IT'S YOU?
Too many, way too many!

go Nora, Nora NORA go .. GO!







BOH I love it. Both

0 comments:

Post a Comment