Friday, October 29, 2010

Abdominal Spasms No Pain

I think I can fly It's you ~ ~

I I did say that just sucks the task of English D: No
oh well apart from two questions that I skipped
I hope I have done a good job, you know in the post below
I said to myself "I want this year at least a 7 bla bla bla "but all he wants is Professor
things with minimal perfection do not know if I get it.
Boh good I had it bad last year, do not even think aspe .. He also had half
7th * rejoices. No
but to say that I'm freezing is short, my hands are icy
that I can not even press the keys on the keyboard
my nose is cold and the mucous frozen inside of it ..
feet I do not feel them more, including some fall off and leave me
you can claim to be a snowman * puts gloves

SERIES THAT I WANTED TO STAY MONDAY DD: No I have called for
go to work, but that is ok, I am also taking
twice the salary at month-end FUCK YEAH!
I can (if it ever will) go wherever they see Girugamesh
Milan, Rome, Turin, Florence. ..
masses because not even in BURUNDI.



I can not feel you there "Nothing" Do you hear me?
I don't know me now answer the

tired eyes shining Sun rises
瞑Ri ahead and opened his eyes to the horizon light

I Think I can Fly * AMA

0 comments:

Post a Comment