Sunday, October 17, 2010

Imitation Fluff Momma Boots

AKKATAPARAAAA ~, ~ ~ AKKATAPARAAAA

Ok .. I update this thing with a sensible post .. more or less!
First of all, I have a problem? That is, people treat me like I'm an idiot who does not learn anything and that has some mental problem .___. But
flying over the whole period is not for me .. I really feel excluded from the rest of the world, when I see my friends I can not laugh and I smile even as though I had forgotten how to do .. Is a really bad feeling not being able to laugh more.
the end even when I laugh heartily for any crap I can be happy. But perhaps
YES! That
feel such a distance that I feel like dying.
I stress education, examinations, fuck I do not know what.
maybe I'm changing, I'm maturing or are the ones who are changing their behavior, once called me for everything and I was happy. Now!? Eleonora you doing this-is-ok Eleonora me accompany this side-ok for that too-here Eleonora ... .. Eleanor of the .. TRUTHFULLY I HAVE BROKEN THE FUCK ALL THIS.

That is the end I wonder if the friendships made in chat are more loyal than those who have a life.
I always thought it was strange but not to this extent,
[for not naming names but I think you understand very well] that is really when I speak to you I'm comfortable that I'm myself I do not have to hide behind anything I can talk about anything and she listens to me .. I really have no limits .. I will be so fond of me almost immediately, but what can I do? ie at the end NATURE OF HO this and do not know how to change it! I'll be THAT WRONG or their confidence that they give me too but then again what can I do? nothing. That's why I want a world of good and maybe I'm not joking, if not the only, some sincere smile that sometimes makes me do it behind this screen ...

However this evening is going well ..
then I will not change topic, any person in whom I would give my life if I know of no time is the Faidutti sometimes I think it's a really stupid person
EH XD But fuck if I want really good!

Boh but maybe it's the right time argument that change or else I end up shedding tears of useless tonight. They told me that I'm becoming obsessed with them .. So what? I did not understand that there is evil! Eccazzo'm not a girl .. I know what I do .. GOD

But oh well ..
AKKATAPARAAAA, AKKATAPARAAAA
to conclude ~ ~ I LOVE U

0 comments:

Post a Comment