Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brazillian Womens Soccer

My Love is Pain ~ ~ ♥ My Love Is Pain Pain Is Love ~ My

TITLE: My Love is Pain - Chapter 5
AUTHOR: Nora ~
GENRE: LongFic.
RATINGS: PG . Hints of NC-17 [although I do not think NC-17 is a chapter I could think of nothing * * Gratt
Disclaimers: No character is mine.
PAIRING: Jonghyun / ~ Taemin
NOTE: a little hurt but I had to go, are under pressure with my brother who comes and goes in my room so it's not much excuse NC-17, O ; ~ ♥

Taemin recovered in no time at all,
and everything returned to normal, or at least I tried to go back to first but could not
I was in a cage with him around.
I was doing everything possible to avoid Taemin
but every time I looked for "spying" his eyes were fixed on
my body. I jumped up and took it strong and then drag it to my room.
locked the door so no one could disturb.
"Taemin" I started playing with the ring, I slide slowly up and down the finger. I did not know where I wanted to come with him but I could certainly continue with this attitude arrogant.
I saw them, on the edge of the door with a lost look ..
I know I should think before you act but the consequences of this situation stresses me,
is as if I was the monster of the moment, the heartless, insensitive that it never thinks about other people. I have to calm down.
I was going to rub your finger, only I could stop him rubbing the damn ring.
"But instead of doing the ring, because I did not do to me?" Sbarrai eyes in disbelief.
"I read in your eyes like a certain" he took my chin and lifted my face
"Get out of the way Tae please," returned his hand to postoe I returned to my nervous tick
I hated to admit that its proposal was tempting but .. WHAT DO YOU THINK JONG!
No you can not download the nerves in this way .. But my thoughts were not connected at all with the action ..

"Hyung know that you do not want to be with me, I want to download the nerves. I'll be anything you want,
sex without love is enough for me "The love he felt for me was turning into an obsession,
have really done everything I wanted? I can not be my friend. Jong-
not do it or you'll regret it twice ..- my conscience was speaking as a total idiot but I did not heed
..
"Excuse me, please .. I'll forgive "
" I I'm happy so you do not need to be forgiven anything, to me is fine, "her smile was lying, he was sick ..
him I was treated badly.
"Wait a minute here," left me to go to the bathroom ..
What on earth was he thinking the perverted minds of this boy?
Feel the shower flow is a bad sign,
Taemin see out with only one towel that barely covers her legs is a bad sign,
be taken by the hand and dragged into the bathroom is a bad sign ...
Ok, the situation was degenerating.
"Show me yours" he said, dropping behind If the towel and soaking in the shower,
his hands began to massage the body while the water drew her delicate features.
"Come on you too" I was pushing to enter and commit a huge mistake.
All we need is a face on my face stupid, or already had?
"Then you do not have to be ashamed" water bath all my clothes, of course, knew her makeup.
"Sorry, you're all 'wet' these should be removed" I did not know what to say, especially as
how to react and use the opportunity ...
I think, Jonghyun back to you.
began with the singlet White, now had become transparent,
"Let me do this" I leaned over and undid one by one the buttons of his trousers ..
Before you remove them altogether, is also a hand in them and very gently touched my erection, which grew
touch in touch.
"Let the games begin" now we were both completely naked,
water continued to flow .. and we were ready to unite.
"Hyung .. If you do not like .. "
" I hate you, shut up "attacked him with a kiss on the wall of the shower, the twisted
her legs around his waist but did not mind I kept playing with his undaunted
language and with one hand stroking his member.
I could feel his body trembling water slowly was getting cold,
but he did not seem to import, and I continued with my service.
few seconds and was on my belly, but the water took away all traces of the whitish substance.
I wanted to finish as soon as possible, the anxiety turned into moans of pleasure.
I had to admit that I was with him in these situations at home,
I was fine with myself. Without
turned to ask him anything,
making me see the splendor that Mother Nature had given him.
I embraced him, always that if you could define a hug,
penetrated without notice, and a little shiver along his back, and I was enjoying
Taemin like an idiot if I thought it was right or wrong-
now complete the work you started-I increased
the rate of penetration.
"Hyung .. Thank you, "murmured Taemin between a groan and more.
"........"
"I told you I'm so happy," he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment