Monday, November 1, 2010

How To Defeat Forest World In Supertux

In London ♥ Lov

Ok, now I know what it means to "work" seriously ..
are two days in a row that are at the mall and I'm going crazy already
it, with all those gentlemen who,
nowadays since it was HOLIDAY COULD STAY AT HOME
still seeking information, prices, the shelves and do not know what ... SAY THAT ANXIETY D:

However I am not here to tell every detail
also because not fit all in a web page .. A
yes I almost forgot .. forget it I took the task of English
seventh means, will also begin classes at Trinity so then ....
POI .. I do not know mom says that this summer after the exams
wants to send me to work in London.

Eccerto!

I do not want to go

Why?

do not know but we do not want to go D:

I put forward to the air * CRIES



But there I go,
was a great experience and the city
it is wonderful

REALLY! ♥

THE PHOTOS AND MY u.ù

Well I was in London in March with the school * It boasts

0 comments:

Post a Comment