Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bogen Manfrotto 3221 Tripod Legs Reviews

My Love is Pain ~ ~

TITLE: My Love is Pain - Chapter 3
AUTHOR: Nora ~
GENRE: LongFic.
RATINGS: PG . Hints of NC-17 * MKE
Disclaimers: No character is mine.
PAIRING: Initially it was a Keymin, but I have adapted as a JongTae ~
NOTE: love but you know you break (* V *)?! * Falls * No joke by both the secure mail by the afternoon, that I have my mother around like a vulture when he gets up and remove all OAO However I read As usual I did not know what to invent and see why it is too absurd OAO.
Ah yes sometimes you will find the parts related to the "night of fire" between the two boys LOLISSIMO (and are placed between two ripples are written in italics) ~ ♥

As I walked I saw an occasional casual glance by a group of girls.
at this time I was not in the mood to do anything, especially
smile.


"we can do an autograph?" Asked politely
no time for an answer I found an array of notebooks under the nose.
"certainly" At this point I could not do anything but scribble that paper to make that group happy,
I was stalked by now far too long.
I always wondered why my autograph would make a girl happy!
I never truly understood the meaning ..
And what's more I find that my handwriting is bad.
"Thank you Jong," they said in unison
"thanks to you girls," smiles for the umpteenth time.
A smile that in my opinion was more fake than a barbie itself.

back to me, I want to find Kibum and clarify this situation once and for all ..
But where will he go? I was reminded of a narrow place where he was going every time he had some problems.
Ma.
suddenly received a phone call,
looked at the name on the screen that turns on and off alternately with the sound.
"Run Home" was the shrill voice of Minho. He was trembling.
attacked almost immediately, I began to shake.
something had happened to Taemin? A Kibum?
started running thinking only of reaching the dormitory as soon as possible,
scontrai me several times with various people but I left my back without an excuse
I just wanted to know, know what is happening.

"Here I'm back" I yelled opening the door violently, and finding Taemin the center of the room lying on the ground without any sense.

I hurried to see what he had, fortunately
the heart still beating and I lifted
Not entirely, however, that little that was enough for me to keep going. Minho
I saw walking through the kitchen with the phone to your ear
was safe to call someone ...
I took it very gently in his arms and leaned on the couch
putting his head on my legs.
began to caress his face and talk to your
I knew his body could not understand what I was saying, but I wanted to pull out
everything I was holding back before.
"Taemin do not think you know all the words said before .. I never really think .. is the strange situation we are facing but .. "I did not know how to express .. the words were drowned before reaching transformed into sound.

Two tall men, strong
dragging him away in the car with a stretcher.
I waited for an answer ...
that I ever gave.

~ The feeling of his breath on my skin, his heavy groans, sweat coming down slowly from the front ..
meant that my excitement ascended.







0 comments:

Post a Comment