Thursday, November 11, 2010

Where Can I Buy A Crystal Wedding Tree

Spells and Love My Love is Pain ~

TITLE: My Love is Pain - Chapter 2
AUTHOR: Nora ~
GENRE: LongFic.
RATINGS: PG . Hints of NC-17 * MKE
Disclaimers: No character is mine.
PAIRING: Initially it was a Keymin, but I have adapted as a JongTae ~
NOTE: And once again I am not convinced at all rereading this fic, but the fact is that I want to fill this post at least blog (uu) and also because otherwise I think Ryo kills me if I stop here xD Even the twists are there but MEHEHEHEHEH! ~ ♥

the sunbeam pointing straight to me woke me up and only at that moment I remembered what had happened the previous evening. ~ ~

hear the tinkle of the railing that slammed against the wall.
"Jonghyun why?" Was able to cry between a moan and the next.
did not answer and choked her words a deep kiss, the languages they were running game ..
Slowly I began to fall, reaching its pommel, and then end up kissing her inner thigh.
"Jong Please give me some logical explanations for this."


~ ~ I shook my head to take away those thoughts and return to earth and realize that I was quell'angusta still room next to him. Taken
running my things and ran, ran from the room for a night that was my prison.
I settled well before going for a nice hearty breakfast.
"Hello" Taemin looked quite cheerful that morning and I could also imagine the cause.

~ ~ "Please do not leave Jong, stay with me" even stronger clung to my bare back, causing some pain on my skin

~ ~ "Hello Tae"
"nothing good morning kiss? " tried to approach but saw my refusal and went off by putting his face looked displeased.
"After we talk,"
"Talk about what?" Minho starting from nothing and I almost dropped the cup of milk.
"No nothing, really," I began to tremble .. Kibum and immediately noticed it, noticed my face too scared and lost.
Taemin when Key saw the presence of almost immediately came up to me, to my lips and I pulled away, without consent, a little kiss.
"Last night was wonderful," said licking her lower lip and going in the living room shortly after, at that moment I just wanted to die, buried alive, I can not even stabbed a hand .. I would do anything to get out of that room. Shame was a hold of me.
"what you did last night?" Seemed to be relaxed, but I knew that his blood was boiling over in some way within him
"But nothing .."
"do not believe you" said Kibum is
get so close that our noses touched.
"I repeat for the last time YOU AND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE THE SAME TAEMIN ROOM LAST NIGHT? "Ok I was seriously afraid to answer, certainly could not say-hey you know I had sex with taemin but do not worry it was just a thing to a night-was well served my sentence of death .
"sex" Taemin voice boomed across the room, now I was really dead.
"is what he says true?"
"of healthy sex," he shouted again.
closed his hand into a fist and I instinctively went to close my eyes, a slight air touched my skin but in the end I heard a big thud. He punched the table.
"you won" and then told me to leave home.
"that you have to look at? Spun Room NOW "my worst side was surfacing slowly, so I had never given orders to anyone.
"Luckily I had said - Hyung not know. It will be a secret mine and yours "" I was lying "
" I noticed "what's wrong with you and I know that last night we did"
"no nothing I only put at risk you know friendship is like "calm down you'll see Kibum"
"lend me attention when I speak little boy" I saw his head get excited, I had covered most of the viewing of television. Was driving me crazy that his behavior.
"We are using harsh tones I see" "You make me use them Taemin"
"I tell you what's wrong to say to our friends and I went along last night?"
"And I tell you very frankly leave me alone" "you It'd come in my room "
My head was bursting, I wanted to relieve pain by massaging his temples, but it did not improve.
"ok then I think about it not wrong to come to you, let a lid on it and start again" only because Key is jealous? "Taemin this is not the point"
" So what? What's wrong? "" I DO NOT LIKE YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE "
I restrained my thoughts came out of the mind coming to the mouth. His eyes
filled with tears but did not cry, not in front of me.

I took my jacket and walked the streets of Seoul. The sky is covered by a thick layer of clouds on gray, the cold air that touches my skin and the chaos of the city .. What I wanted most in this moment?





0 comments:

Post a Comment