Sunday, November 28, 2010

List Ftse 250 Companies Market Cap

The truth [or at least my version]


That is, my version of history.
How and why to me and angel aurora no longer exist [the lowercase is intentional, not scadrei never know that an error as trivial]

Two months I smash your head on this matter.
I speak or not speak?
I'm just mischief, or maybe my version?
not really even know what version laps, considering that I have three of three different people. However, the fact is that I am a bit 'broken balls, eh, let's be clear. And if you will be accused of sowing discord, well, who cares, I will answer "Guilty conscience?"

It all started several months ago when, a little 'for God's grace, a little' because single again after two years, I started to feel an angel. After years in which to me was gone, it was like discovering a new friend, I know that smacks of an oxymoron, but there it is. Her sides were better than me in mind. Good, kind, always available, always had the right advice at the right time. It helped me overcome a problem of the moment very difficult for me and it made me realize that I began to feel something for him. He also helped in terms of energy many times, but this I guess a few will understand. Of course I knew his head was still white, his ex, and in fact we have also spoken. I had no particular illusions, but I could not erase blows to pick what I felt. [Maybe!]

In the middle? Obviously dawn, my dear best friend, who pecked all the outlets of the live event: "I do not know what to do, I know it's a lost cause, but what can I do? ;___;"
specify that this person told me repeatedly that I was one of four people they would have given their lives, and we always said I wanted to repeat as well.

All this happened from May to July forwarded. In mid-July about

thing happened, very small, but then gave me food for thought. aurora angel and went to the movies together and I found out from the lj of the two, with the guide of the same film. I clearly told Dawn "Even if I had said, I would not have bitten" and she said "I have not seen the need is a friend, like I'm out with you" For

August, one free month of my summer, since it followed the course of pastry, I spent a couple of days at home angel with a friend in common. One of the things I noticed in the house was a sheet hung on the wall with the imprint of a hand and a name "Kitty". Of course it is dawn and I simply asked if he had gone there. He answered, exact words, "but only half an hour has passed, there is nothing [between us]"
was not important, so I just flew over it.
On Saturday we went out to lunch with other friends who joined for the occasion and I'd had to leave for the holidays, the afternoon but I decided to stop and spend the last two days in the company of some dear friends before leaving for nothing for two weeks.
The next day we had to go for a walk in the woods with a picnic, but I did not stop to sleep, I went home. The reason was already detectable in this post

The next day I was better mood, it is true, but I was a person on the whole balanced.
But the day does not go as planned. Instead of being a pleasant day with my friends, turns out to be hell.
Before the boy that I liked (at this very moment I am disgusted to say "love" then I will not do) was a friend, a friend who, he said, was very important to me. And the other my best friend, the one who knew everything and loved me so blah. I have ignored all day, holding hands, in her arms, making the blandishments and so on.
I was very ill and I went more or less with this mood. And I stuck to him ... about two weeks, then it is changed, such as genetically [xD]
I emailed both before leaving

Subject: Sorry Dear
Angel and Aurora,
way home in the car I thought well Four words flashed on the situation and clearly in my head.
I can not.
I'm sorry, really. It's not your fault, it is absolutely fault mine. But as far as trying to repeat that I am a strong person, this goes way beyond my capabilities.
You know, I love you very much, I know what each of you has passed and I only want your happiness. But
see you together makes me feel badly, and today was a test more than obvious.
I do not know when you read this mail, maybe tonight or tomorrow morning, and I regret having to resort to this method so impersonal, but I can not.
I want you to be happy, really.
Only ... I need adattarmici. I hope these two weeks in the mountains help me, the live will be my litmus test. And if it does not I hope, I need not see you for a while '. He does not want to be an accusation, I will not make you feel bad and my only thought was that you did not know. But for once I try to think a bit first 'to me because you really can not do it right this time.
Sorry. Lau


Well, after that neither of them has had an impact. A little 'I expected a little' I hope not.
After four days, though, I threw in the towel. aurora was my best friend and there was terrible not to hear it and then I sent the sms. Unfortunately I have my canceled, but his place them there.

Laura, you have nothing to be forgiven, so you should not apologize. Rather, I am sorry that my happiness makes you unhappy, I would not really let that happen. I love a good soul, you know, so really try to do everything not to make you feel bad when we meet. [12/08]
Okay, see you at the moment, but already I want to apologize if something will make you feel bad. I'm sorry really so from now I want you to understand that I do not entirely on purpose. Me too is not much heard these days, imagine if it had continued ... [12/08]
Okay, do not worry, first of all you rightly think of you, although I feel sorry that you can not [12/08]
However, this might be a problem when it comes out with the sheep. Although he and I did not have to do anything when there is a group, however both will be there ... [12/08]
I believe we will soon, because if you go out with the group you're with the group. But I do not think we ignore it, I can not promise this. But I'm really sorry!
not want you to lose even these releases! [12/08]
Yes, but they were also the first day, and still did not know that what you did feel bad. Now that I know you think we do it again? [12/08]
Listen to me Angelo had assured me that there were clearer and had taken it well. Now, considering that all you had not shown signs Saturday that it made you feel bad I really thought it was all right [12/08]
Perhaps he only told me not to worry, because he knew of my guilt that stops me ... sorry again! > _ \u0026lt;[12/08]
In fact, there was still nothing decided on Saturday. It 'was a natural approach, I assure you that if I felt there was nothing for you to accept, I'd wait another moment. In fact, probably would not have done anything right. Really, to make you cry is the last thing I wanted ... I I feel so bad [12/08]


[timing. I am playing Sunday, 8, messages date back to the Thursday immediately following. Four days, to be precise]

These messages I had a little 'left a bad taste in my mouth, but suggested that would be good for "do not make me suffer." Angel, by sunrise, I do not know anything. I can not say anything more. aurora I feel very often on the phone and via SMS, in those days (I mean daily calls for over an hour), but an angel I can not say anything, so I imagine that the matter be dropped.
Three days later, in August, I still feel off Phone Dawn (and everyone in the house of Ghe), this time for much longer.
Two days later, on 17/08, a friend of mine and a former angel, sent me a message saying "I know, I'm sorry. " I do not have the slightest idea what he's talking about ("What I like angel? But if you know a lifetime"). To which, with absolute candor "Eh, Dawn told me that she and Angel are together" "When? ° - ° "" A Mid-August. "
At that moment I spend a lot of things on my mind. And I confess that, knowing White, he might have exaggerated. So I took care to find the way back, convinced that in that case I would have known.

I'm back on August 20th, a Friday, and Saturday / Sunday I had the pirates live, what I was waiting for about two months. I did not bother angel, dawn, at that moment, because I trusted what I was told.
Like a good nerd who is the first thing I did was check lj and fifth post I see is to dawn, dated August 16

However, the weekend went really well, I received the unanimous approval and congratulations on my small new personal joy (which is growing like a plant well maintained by the disproportionate number of sms * _ *)

At that moment I begin to think that perhaps White has gone too far.
Then of course step in to Facebook and guess what 'What am I?
[No, you do not win anything if you guess]
status changed, of course.
're officially together.
And I obviously did not know anything.

me angry. Much. And here you see.
Many fine words and then? Yet I knew nothing.
time six hours and I am a post on her lj aurora


AWW I'm a stupid girl love


E 'was at that moment that I deleted from my angel dawn and LJ f-list. I had no intention to find other places like that in my f-list.

[As a true child I also did something stupid that I would not even in junior high, but so be it, a guide is worth everything, even my shit. I think I have filled the home of FB's all my f-list of phrases cute betrayal ...]

The next day, the pirates live, things can only get worse. I try to behave in a manner at least civil, and they, in return, making out under my nose [literally, I would say] all night.
Back home, where before I was pissed off at that time was literally furious.
mind and then also take the piss.

the evening of Sunday the two in combo, meeting one of my FB link (the same, tral'altro). "If you need to talk there is a phone or lj, there's no need to involve third parties"
said than done.
Monday morning I contact them, both separately and on lj.
I think if posted lj the two conversations I spit in my eye. The summary, however, is that "it was for my own good and not hurt me" [Angel] and "are cocks and my angel, not yours" [dawn]. All mixed up: "It 's been too fast, even we did not expect it."
With the gem: "If only I had not made that post on lj, you would have saved a few kisses." Said by dawn, but decided on both. Indeed, the goodies were actually two: "Actually I had already asked Angel to put together on Sunday [speak of 08 / 08], but I said no because I felt guilty> _> , '"

My answer, the conversation of both, was" that's the door. " My
was determined to ignore them from then on.

Step two weeks in the company of very beautiful body and master pirate, I swear, I never thought for one second, the whole thing. Then I get a message on FB dawn, precisely on September 3

Hello
seen that things do not seem to have a quick fix and since I'm not going to pass a bad Lucca nor pass it to others, I decided that I retire from the cosplay with the cards - which I suppose was also obvious.
'll find another cosplay to do, and others who turn to the fair, I know that probably there will also be my Friends of Rome and then spend time with them.

nice weekend.


Flying over my answers, which are relatively important, however, I spent the next three days to smoke and anger not only for the suggestion but also because, after two weeks of peace, went back to being angry.

I continued to ignore them, I gradually withdrew up the pieces and then again two weeks later, I find myself in a similar situation.
ELF with the group, I ignored them all night, my dear friend needed a nice evening and I had to take care of her. While we see an angel runs to mid-evening and dawn approaching a mutual friend, Dev, exchange a few words (there have been even 15 seconds) and then come to me. And then I understood. They basically need a public that knew what they were doing.
fact approach, before dawn, angel behind her, and she is "We need to talk ^_^". Imagine giving a voice to that face, not just to put it there.
"Not me"
"Ok ^ _ ^"
And if they leave.
I smelled like scripted miles away. Indeed
Dev then tells me that it is not entirely agree with me, that I should speak. As it turned
, an audience more than willing to bear him out.

That evening, back home, send a text message to Aurora Angel and explaining that I had second thoughts and wanted to hear what they had to say. All this Tuesday night.

get to Saturday I had not yet been answered. And this I told Dev (Vampy and who was present). Not even two hours later I get a message telling me angel "we have to decide on the day, I'll know tomorrow or Monday at the latest"
Wednesday still had not heard anything, but I had heard that the mother Angel had been hospitalized.
Good. I was willing to wait.

was September 29.

Two months.

In China, six days, we built a 15-story hotel.
For two people with the intellect [maybe], internet and mobile phones in two months have not dared to turn words (as He has told them he wanted to speak)

Let's be clear, now no longer matters. But I'm sick of hearing different versions have in common the fact that it's my fault.

0 comments:

Post a Comment