Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Low Iron With Normal Hemoglobin



TITLE: My Love is Pain - Chapter 4
AUTHOR: Nora ~
GENRE: LongFic.
RATINGS: PG . Hints of NC-17 * MKE Disclaimers
: No character is mine.
PAIRING: Jonghyun / ~ Taemin
NOTE: some did want this chapter to tell the truth but .. eventually I had to post the otherwise
days go by and I forget .. but also because it kills me OMMA sweet eyes * ok * does not know very much * is * an excuse but as I said I did not have time to fix the chapter .. but I swear that next time place twice Omma & Ryo XD thanks for the support; O ~ ♥

head pulled back, the apple
evident
flickering legs ..

~
hours were now waiting anxiously
the underside of your phone as a vegetable.
hands too sore to the torture that I was giving, as were the crumpled pieces of paper
.. thousand emotions were mixed with each other ..
let go of his head completely relax on the back of my chair when
ears heard a familiar sound.
I jumped up without thinking,
rushed to pull up the phone and hope for some news (hopefully good)
"Hey .." her shrill voice echoed in my ear, I almost wanted to cry.
"Hey" just a trickle of trembling voice came out of my mouth
~
I grabbed his wrists with his hands and shook them with all the strength he had.
"Now you're all mine," he said to start playing with my naked body,
held her grip while his tongue began to enjoy my every single area,
do not know what game he was playing ..
but I liked it.

~
his shrill voice made me return the smile
what I think for one second in total no more
"do not make me such a thing as" almost begged him to phone
"I thought seriously to lose a friend today, "continued ..
~
That damn game was going on for several minutes now,
had gone out of my mouth, my neck right up to my abs, sculpted
not so much but just noticeable.
"Ta-tae" my words were punctuated by moans.
~
line fell but remained there as before
still fiddling with the curled handset cord
pending affected his voice, but unfortunately did not happen.
~
"Co-so" now I was overwhelmed by the pleasure that I could not speak, let
my red wrists in order to facilitate playing with my bottom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment